BOOKKEEPING CATCH UP, COVERED.
We help you get caught up when you need a hand.
Great for – businesses that have fallen behind in their bookkeeping.
Life happens and we don’t always have time to stay on top of the bookkeeping and activity statements.
We can help you not only get caught up with your bookkeeping but make sure that any overdue BASs are lodged and caught up.
What You Do
- Provide statement downloads for missing transactions
- Help us fill in the blanks when we need more information
- Send through any bills where we need more detail
What We Do
- Catch up data entry and reconciliation of your bank accounts and credit cards
- Match any bills or receipts sent through to transactions
- Provide reporting of your updated figures
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Prepare and lodge your overdue activity statements (BAS / IAS)
- Reconcile your ATO account
- Take care of your general journals
- Work with your accountant
We Can Also Help With
- Fixing up payroll processing
- Reconciling superannuation
- Reconcile against external systems
- Custom reporting
- General Advice
We will provide a fixed price quote after assessing the amount of work required.
Most businesses only need a weekly update but we’ll be in your datafile more often than that if you have a higher number of transactions or special requirements.
Talk to us if you have specific requirements, for example you might need updates completed before you sent out regular statements.
We provide unlimited support. If you have a question shoot us an email or give us a call and we’ll do what we can to help out. If we need to go beyond support and get into some actual training that’s something we can help with as well, either with us or we might recommend a course to dive deeper into a topic.
We allocate two bookkeepers to your datafile to provide you with continuity of service. If one is on holidays the other can continue with your work without interruption.
We work out what work we need to do for you over a full year and then average it out over a flat rate. Depending on how much work we are doing we can agree to payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
This provides you with certainty in what you will be charged and makes it easier to budget.
We work in many industries and lots of different scenario’s.
Our expertise is in systems and bookkeeping, while each business has their own requirements bookkeeping at it’s core is the same across all industries.
As qualified and registered BAS Agents we can take care of most things with the exception of tax returns (if you need help with that we know some great accountants).
Talk to us about any special requirements you have and we’ll come up with a solution for you.