BAS & SUPPORT, COVERED.
When you just need some help with compliance.
Great for – small businesses with limited cash flow.
When you want to take care of the day to day bookkeeping and just get help taking care of your compliance obligations with some support along the way.
This package includes:
- 10% discount on your Xero subscription
- 10% discount on a Receipt Bank subscription
What We Do
- Regular reporting and information
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Prepare and lodge your activity statements (BAS / IAS)
- Reconcile your ATO account
- Take care of your general journals
- End of financial year reconciliation and reporting
- Design a process to support you and advise improvements
- Work with your accountant
We can tailor a custom package for you from $38 per week.
* While we don’t set specific transaction limits our Fair Go policy applies.
* Software & subscription is not included in the monthly package so we can work with you to select best solution for your needs.
* Discounts not available on Xero Cashbook or Xero Ledger.
Most businesses only need a weekly update but we’ll be in your datafile more often than that if you have a higher number of transactions or special requirements.
Talk to us if you have specific requirements, for example you might need updates completed before you sent out regular statements.
We provide unlimited support. If you have a question shoot us an email or give us a call and we’ll do what we can to help out. If we need to go beyond support and get into some actual training that’s something we can help with as well, either with us or we might recommend a course to dive deeper into a topic.
We allocate two bookkeepers to your datafile to provide you with continuity of service. If one is on holidays the other can continue with your work without interruption.
We work out what work we need to do for you over a full year and then average it out over a flat rate. Depending on how much work we are doing we can agree to payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
This provides you with certainty in what you will be charged and makes it easier to budget.
We work in many industries and lots of different scenario’s.
Our expertise is in systems and bookkeeping, while each business has their own requirements bookkeeping at it’s core is the same across all industries.
As qualified and registered BAS Agents we can take care of most things with the exception of tax returns (if you need help with that we know some great accountants).
Talk to us about any special requirements you have and we’ll come up with a solution for you.